PnPCam is one of the best tool which works as a video surveillance. It is available to download for free on Android devices. By using this application you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. This powerful and a handy app is presented to you by the top developers of LukeYan999888. It gives you the live streaming of the P2P cam on the Android device. To get the view of the cam on your Android device you need to configure it with the app. Using the IP address of the P2P cam you can get the live streaming of the cam on your Android device.
There are many apps available in Android Market which works as a videos surveillance but PnPCam is best among them. It records the surveillance video. If any video while live surveillance is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. Saved videos also helps you listen to the audio and you can take screenshots as many as you like. PnPCam also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will immediately notify you on the Smartphone. The best thing about this application is that you can manage multiple DVRs at the same time. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily watch the live footage of the cam on your Android device with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download NVSIP PRO for PC (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install PnPCam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use PnPCam on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download PnPCam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download PnPCam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter PnPCam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find PnPCam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of PnPCam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.