Private Tunnel VPN is one of the best VPN app which will help you to reconnect to the internet web pages and content that s blocked in your country. This powerful and staggering app is presented to you by the well-known developers of the OpenVPN. This app is available to download for free on Android and iOS stores.
The good news is that now you can also use Private Tunnel VPN for Windows and Mac Devices.
By using the Android emulators on your PC Systems you can easily get Private Tunnel VPN for PC. Before we move towards it downloading process let me tell you something about the app.
This app Private Tunnel VPN helps you to connect with the PRoxy Server. Actually, it changes the IP location of your device to another country.
In this way, you will be able to unblock/reopen the websites and applications that are blocked in your country. The exciting part about this app is that it includes a lot of location you can choose according to your need. Using this app is very simple and easy.
You just need to become a registered user and then you are good to go. It is easy to understand and simple to utilize application which shrouds all IP addresses during web surfing.
Content on the web and sites like Facebook, Netflix, Youtube, Instagram, Spotify Pandora and numerous more can be effectively gotten to. Moreover, it enables you to utilize any blocked site and maintain all the data.
Also Read: Star VPN for Laptop
Don't miss our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access!
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install Private Tunnel VPN. Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Private Tunnel VPN on PC. Use the emulators given below in order to download Private Tunnel VPN for laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Private Tunnel VPN for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Private Tunnel VPN.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Private Tunnel VPN in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Private Tunnel VPN for computer. Let us know in the comments section below.