With growing technology, people perform workings wirelessly, same goes for file transferring. And VPNs.
If you are looking for an app which helps you transfer the data from one device to another then you are at the right place.
Basically, there are many apps available on Android Market which help you do it but to find out the good one is a difficult task. Some of them are fake and some are not so good but I will tell you an app which fulfills all the requirements related to file sharing.
The name of the app is Shareall which is powered by the renowned developers of Quantum4u. It allows you to share important files, documents, media files within no time.
Initially, people use wires and cables to transfer the data but with growing technology, it has now become too old-fashioned. Share your files wirelessly by using a Shareall app. Other than that this app includes a feature of password protection.
All of your data is highly protected from hackers. Moreover, you can also share apps and games through the application. The best thing about this application is that it shares data 200 percent faster than the Bluetooth device.
So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily share your files from one device to another easily.
Also Read: Download CM Transfer for PC (Windows-Mac)
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Shareall for PC.
Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Shareall on PC. Use the emulators given below in order to download Shareall for PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Shareall for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Download and install your favorite emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Shareall.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Shareall in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Shareall for your laptop/desktop, let us know in the comments section below.