What are VPNs commonly used for?
These are used to access the web content and apps that are prohibited in your country/region. These websites and apps are blocked in your country by your internet provider or by the government.
If you are looking for a way to unblock these websites and apps then you came to the right place.
Here I will tell you an app which allows you to unblock all the apps and websites that are blocked in the geographical areas of your country.
The name of the application is VPN 360 which is available for free on Android devices. This productive app is new on Android Market from the top developers of the Infinity Software Co., Limited.
VPN 360 is a free app through which you can enjoy using your favorite apps and websites within no time. Another great app is Star VPN, which provides similar services to VPN 360.
It will help you to surf on Facebook, Youtube, Whatsapp, Instagram, Snapchat, or stream any music or videos platforms. Basically, it changes the IP location of the device to another country and in the result, you can get what you like.
This application includes many global locations. You can choose any location you like.
Don't miss our newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access!
If one server does not perform correctly, you can select other. The best thing which I like about this application is that it secures your data and wifi information from trackers.
Moreover, it protects your device from web malware and viruses. So, all in all, it is a perfect app through which you can surf your favorite apps and websites easily.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play.
Moreover, now you can also download and install VPN 360. Using the Android emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use VPN 360.
Use the emulators given below in order to download VPN 360 for Windows (or Apple OS).
Download VPN 360 for PC: Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter VPN 360.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find VPN 360 in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of VPN 360. Let us know in the comments section below.