WifiCam is a free surveillance tool which is presented to you by the top developers of Mao. This application allows you to view the live streaming of the security cam on the Android device. Moreover, it also helps you to record videos because it includes a feature of the digital video recorder. In short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can manage the DVRs and IPC within no time. All you need to do is to configure the security cam with the app by entering the IP address of the cam. But remember one thing that this app only works through interent connectivity so Wifi or 3G/4G connection is must to use the app.
Additionally, this app includes a feature of facial detection. If the cam detects any face in the video it will notify you on the Smartphone. Other than that this app records all the videos of surveillance. All the recorded videos are stored in cloud storage but you can also change it to the internal memory of the device. This feature is very helpful because if you missed any video while surveillance then you can watch ot from the saved videos. Moreover, it also helps you to take screenshots and listen to the audio. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the P2P cam videos with the help of interent connectivity.
Also Read: Download Shareall for PC, Laptop (Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 10)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install WifiCam for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use WifiCam on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download WifiCam for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download WifiCam for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter WifiCam.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find WifiCam in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of WifiCam for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.