If you are looking for an application which helps you to manage and control the videos of IPC and DVR then you came to the right place. Here I am going to tell you about an app by which you can easily manage security cam videos. The name of the application is Yi Camera Viewer which is presented to you by the top developers of Teksun Inc. By using this app you can get the live preview of the cam on your Android device. You just need to enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once you have entered these details you can now have the live footage of the cam on your Android device.
Additionally, this application also records the videos at the backend of the app. If any video of the cam is missed by you during surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. With saved videos, you will see options like Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the videos. The best thing which I like about this application is that it includes a feature of the motion detector. If the P2P cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you ion the device immediately. Other than that you can manage multiple DVRs at the same time. So to conclude can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Also See: Download YI Home for PC, Laptop (Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8, 10 – Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Yi Camera Viewer for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Yi Camera Viewer on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Yi Camera Viewer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Yi Camera Viewer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Yi Camera Viewer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Yi Camera Viewer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Yi Camera Viewer for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.