Security cams are now installed everywhere. These surveillance cams are used for security purposes and to access things easily. Public places are full of surveillance cams, you had seen cams in hospitals, parks, school, colleges, organizations etc. Even a small businessman want to access the things. Today in this guide I will tell you an app by which you can manage the security cam video on your Android device with the help of Wifi. The name of the application is YI Home which is presented to you by the top developers of YI Technology, Inc. By using this application on the Android device you can easily control the videos of IPC and DVR within no time.
Basically, in the app, you need to configure the cam with the app. To do so you need to enter details like Device Name, Port Name, Model Number, and IP address of the cam. Once you have entered all the details you can now get the live preview of the cam. Make sure that your device is connected to the Wifi or 3G/4G connection. If you do not have the connectivity of the interent then this app won’t work.
Also Read: Download Sannce Cam for PC (Windows-Mac)
Furthermore, this app also records the videos at the backend of the application. If any live footage of the cam is missed by you then you can watch it from the saved videos. These saved videos will give you options for Play, Pause, Forward, and Rewind. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the videos. Other than that this app also includes a feature of the motion sensor. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it notifies on the device immediately. An alarming tone will be played whenever the cam sense any motion. The best thing which I like about the application is that it manages multiple DVRs at the same time. Additionally, you can also get the options of Portrait and Landscape view. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install YI Home for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use YI Home on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download YI Home for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download YI Home for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter YI Home.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find YI Home in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of YI Home for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.
Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Get free tips & tricks for using mobile apps on your PC.