There are many apps available on Android Market which works as a surveillance tool. To find out the good one is a difficult task because some of them are fake and some are not up to the quality. If you are searching for a tool like this then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app which satisfies all of your requirements. KWeye is a powerful tool which works as a surveillance for P2P cams. It is an Android tool which is powered by the well-known developers of meyetech. By using this application you can manage the DVRs and IPC. KWeye gives you live footage of the P2P cams on your Android device. But first, you need to enter required details. Enter Device name, Port name, IP address of the cam and log in with your username/password. By entering these details you will experience the live surveillance of cam on the device.
KWeye also records videos of the cam at the backend of the device. You can watch these videos whenever and wherever you want to. Moreover, this application includes a feature of the motion detector. It will notify you immediately on the device if there is any motion in the video. The best part of this app is that you can take screenshots while watching the video. KWeye helps you to manage videos of multiple DVRs. So, all in all, it is one of the best app by which you can access your things from anywhere but remember one thing that all the operations of the app operate through internet connectivity. If your device is not connected to Wifi or 3g/4g connection then you can not see anything.
Also Read: Download & Install Easy4ip for PC (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install KWeye on PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use KWeye for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download KWeye for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download KWeye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter KWeye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find KWeye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of KWeye for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.