With the help of the latest technology in Smartphones, you can now easily get the surveillance of the P2P cam. By using the surveillance tool on your Android devices you can easily get the live footage of the cam. There are a bunch of apps available in Android Market which works on this theme but Home Video Surveillance is best among other apps because it gives you quality services. Configure the IP cam by entering its IP address in the app. Once done you can now have the live surveillance of the spy cam but make sure that the Home Video Surveillance app is connected to the interent connection because it only operates through interent connectivity.
Home Video Surveillance is a handy app which is available for free on Android devices and it is presented to you by the well-known developers of Mindprobe Labs. By using the app you can easily manage the functions of DVR (Digital Video Recorder) and IPC (Interprocess communication) with IPZ (Internal Paging Zone) control. Moreover, it also records the videos of surveillance. Recorded videos are saved in cloud storage or SD card. With all the saved videos you can listen the audio as well and take screenshots as many as you like. Furthermore, it has a feature of facial detection. If the cam detects any face in the video then it will notify you on the Smartphones. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the P2P cam videos with the help of internet connection.
Also Read: HomeSafe View for PC, Laptop, Mac, Windows
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install Home Video Surveillance for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use Home Video Surveillance on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download Home Video Surveillance for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download Home Video Surveillance for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter Home Video Surveillance.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find Home Video Surveillance in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of Home Video Surveillance for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.