There are many applications available for Android Market which works as a video surveillance. If you are searching for an app which helps you to control and manage the videos of the P2P cam with your Android device then here you will get what you are looking for. I will tell you an app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR within no time. The name of the application is i-Smart Viewer which is presented to you by the top developers of GnetSystem. Basically, this application gives you the live footage of the cam on your Android device. To get the view on the device you need to configure it first. Enter details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you now have the live footage of the cam but remember one thing that this app only operates through internet connectivity. If the device does not have the Wifi or 3G/4G connectivity then it won’t work.
Additionally, this application also records videos that you see through surveillance. It saves at the backend of the app. If any video is missed by while surveillance then you can watch it from the saved videos. Moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Furthermore, this application also includes a feature of the motion detector. If the cam detects any motion in the video then it will immediately notify on the device. Other than that this app also gives you a view of Portrait and Landscape. So, in short, you can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of the P2P cam with control values of IPZ.
Also Read: Download iSmartView for PC, Laptop (Windows-Mac)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install i-Smart Viewer for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use i-Smart Viewer on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download i-Smart Viewer for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download i-Smart Viewer for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter i-Smart Viewer.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find i-Smart Viewer in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of i-Smart Viewer for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.