If you are looking for an app which helps you to control the security cam through Android device then you came to the right place. Here I will tell you an app which helps you to manage the videos of IPC and DVR. The name of the application is iSmartView which is presented to you by the top developers of Cloud IPCamera. By using this app you will get the live preview of the cam on your Android device. To get the view on the device you need to configure it with the cam. Just enter some details like Device Name, Port Name and IP address of the cam. Once done you can have the live footage of cam on the device.
Furthermore, this application also saves videos at the backend of the app. It records all the surveillance video. So, if any of the videos is missed by you then you can watch it from these saved videos. Moreover, within the saved videos you will get options like Forward, Rewind, Play, Pause etc. Not only that you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Another exciting feature of this app is the motion detector, if the P2P cam detects any motion in the video then it will notify you immediately on the device. So to conclude we can say that it is a perfect app by which you can easily manage the videos of IPC and DVR with IPZ control.
Also Read: Download & Install iSmartsee-A for PC, Laptop (Mac-Windows)
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install iSmartView for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use iSmartView on PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download iSmartView for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download iSmartView for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter iSmartView.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find iSmartView in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of iSmartView for Computer. Let us know in the comments section below.