MeyeTech presents a new surveillance application QMEye. This app helps you manage the videos of the DVRs and NVRs. Basically, it allows you to monitor the CCTV remotely. The good thing about QMEye is that you can manage the videos of the cam from anywhere. But to get the view you need to configure the cam with the app and then you can see the live footage where ever you go. To configure the P2P cams with QMEye you need to enter the cam IP address, Port number, Username, and Password. But remember one thing that your device must have the internet connectivity. Otherwise, it won’t work.
Basically, there are many surveillance apps available in the Android Market. But QMEye gives you quality services whenever you use and it will fulfill all of your requirements related to video surveillance. Other than the live surveillance it records videos as well. You can get all the videos at the backend of the app. Watch whenever and wherever you want to, moreover, you can also take screenshots while viewing the video. Other than that it also includes options of rewind, forward, play/pause and more. Furthermore, this app has a feature of alarming, if the cam experience any motion in the video it will notify you on the device immediately. So, all in all, it is a perfect survialnce app through which you can manage the videos of the P2P cam remotely.
Right now it is available to download for free on Android Google Play. Moreover, now you can also download and install QMEye for PC. Using the Android Emulator on your PC, you can simply and easily use QMEye for PC. Use the Emulators given below in order to download QMEye for Laptop PC on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS X.
Download QMEye for PC Windows 7,8,10 & Mac
- Initially, you need to download and install Android Emulator on PC.
- Here you can see the detail guides on how to install an Android Emulator on your PC. Download and install your favorite Emulator to enjoy Android Apps for PC. [ BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks | Rooted BlueStacks 2 | KOPlayer ]
- After the installation of your Favorite Emulator, you need to configure your Gmail Account.
- Enter your Gmail account in order to start using Google Play Store.
- Use the search bar and enter QMEye.
- After seeing the application you need to click on it and press the install button.
- It will take some time to install. Once installed, Go to “My Apps” where you will find QMEye in your apps.
- Just click on the app in order to use it on your PC.
- That’s all, Enjoy!
Still, if you are facing any issue related to the installation of QMEye for PC. Let us know in the comments section below.